GUIDELINES FOR PARALLEL SESSIONS’ PRESENTERS
1. There are two parallel sessions; one session on the first day, one session on the second day.
2. Each parallel session is scheduled for an hour.
3. There are three presenters in each parallel session/room.
4. Each presenter is assigned a 15-minute presentation; 10 minutes for PRE-RECORDED PRESENTATION, 5 minutes for a LIVE QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION. Therefore, presenters must attend the session even though they have submitted the presentation video.
5. Presenters must record their presentation and upload the link or the file to be shown during the sessions.
6. Pre-recorded video submission is July 10, 2021.
7. There will be a moderator for each parallel session/room.
8. Instructions for the presentation will be provided after the abstract acceptance.