Presenters and Participants
- To register, first create a user account (for new users) and complete the information required.
- If you have ever participated either as a presenter or participant in any of the previous years' conferences, simply log in using your registered e-mail account and password.
- Once you have finished creating your account, log in by inserting your registered username, email address, and password in the respective boxes on the top right of the screen.
- Then, you will be directed to your "dashboard", in which you can change your profile and submit your abstract and payment proof.
- By default, you are registered as a presenter (for Parallel Presentation, Research Student, or Teachers' Best Practices Sessions).
- If you wish to join the conference as a participant, you can select "Convert to Participant".
- To be eligible as either a presenter or a participant, you must pay the conference fee.
- Once you have paid the conference fee, you need to upload your payment proof by clicking the "Payment Proof" menu in the menu column on the right.
- Afterwards, the committee will verify the payment proof. You will receive a notification once the verification process has been finalized.